Today WIDEawake Death Row has announced a track list for their forthcoming album of unreleased Snoop Dogg material, which was recorded while he was a Death Row inmate. Snoop Doggy Dogg’s The Lost Sessions Vol. 1 is due to hit stores next month.
In a recent interview with allhiphop.com’s Info, Death Row CEO Lara Lavi revealed that the album has “some fantastic gems on it that nobody’s ever heard.” Features on the release include the likes of Dr. Dre, Dogg Pound, The Lady of Rage and K-CI & JoJo of Jodeci.
The full track list for The Lost Sessions Vol. 1 is as follows:
1. Soldier Story (Intro)
2. Doggystyle (ft. Dr. Dre, George Clinton and Jewell)
3. Fallin’ Asleep on Death Row (ft. Dr. Dre)
4. Eat A D**k (ft. Dr. Dre)
5. H**z (ft. Dogg Pound)
6. O.G. (Original Version ft. Nate Dogg)
7. Keep It Real Dogg
8. One Life to Live (ft. Techniec & The Lady of Rage)
9. The Genie (ft. Bad Azz, Bo Rock)
10. Funk With Ya Brain (Interlude)
11. Caught Up
12. Put It In Ya Mouth
13. Gravy Train (ft. Bad Azz & Tray Deee)
14. Life’s Hard (Dedicated to 2pac) (ft. K-Ci & JoJo, Big Pimpin’)
15. The Root Of All Evil (Outro) (ft. Dr. Dre)
16. Quite Obvious (ft. Rappin’ 4 Tay)
17. Once Again
18. Got to do Wrong
Snoop Doggy Dogg’s The Lost Sessions Vol. 1 will be available for purchase from October 13th.